Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
||Salary dependant upon experience||Permanent|
CK Contracts Ltd are based in North Ayrshire and undertake civils and building works throughout the rail and construction industries.
Due to continued growth, we are seeking an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor to join our team.
The role involves all Quantity Surveying duties including:
• Take off from drawing
• Maintain sub-contract data base
• Prepare and issue sub-contract enquiries and assessment of quotations upon receipt
• Complete tender documents for submission
• Assisting in estimating and tender packages within the commercial team
• Preparation and submission of interim valuations
• Manage and value variations
• Submit tenders and follow up
• Must be confident in controlling packages ranging up to and in excess of £1,000,000.
• Surveying: 3 years (Preferred)
• Knowledge of Public Contracts Scotland (Preferred)
• Experience in using Surveying Software Package EValuate or equivalent (Preferred)
• Driving Licence (Required)
Closing date: 31st May 2019
Please apply by sending your CV and covering email to: firstname.lastname@example.org